Boopro Tech is a software development company seeking creative and skilled developers to join our fast-growing team. Our skills and knowledge are very flexible. We are able to accomplish literally any IT challenge today’s market can throw on us.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic/UI designer to join our team.
As a Graphic/UI designer, you will be responsible for designing according to requirements, collaborating with our team, and enhancing design tasks.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, application and website user interface
- Visualization based on specifications
- Ensure that design work is consistent with other job requirements
- Using a wide range of tools and graphic design applications
- Communicate effectively with our development and operational teams
- Developing projects in collaboration with team members
Requirements and skills:
- Knowledge of design applications and technology (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Adobe XD,etc)
- Layout, graphic basics, typography, print, application and web design skills
- Marketing, production, web design, corporate branding, advertising and multimedia design understanding
- Creativity and originality
- A focus on the details
Nice to have:
- Experience with computer-aided design
- HTML and CSS experience is preferred
- Preferred previous experience
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Work from our comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade and Nis
- Up to twenty-seven days of annual leave
- Flexibility: sliding hours
- Use of the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Agile environment and methodology
- Fully equipped kitchens including espresso and other refreshments
Where are we based?
- Our office in Belgrade is located downtown, Stevana Sremca 20.
- Our office in Nis is located downtown, Ucitelj Tasina 20.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
Send us Your application!
- Please send your application, CV, and example projects
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable project references or Github account
- Please contact us if you have any questions about this position.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.