Boopro Technologies is a leading software development company seeking creative and skilled developers to join our fast growing team. Our skills and knowledge are very flexible – we are able to accomplish literally any IT challenge today’s market can throw on us.
Being on the market since 2017, we have managed to gain the trust and respect from our clients. Long-term relationships and happy customers have always been one of our main goals.
Our mission is to deliver compelling technology solutions and are always determined to provide a productive long-term business relationship.
We are looking for experienced developers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
Job Description / What you’ll be doing:
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for FullStack’s clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Follow FullStack’s detailed development process
- React Native
- Proficiency with Expo
- Professional mobile app development at scale (iOS and/or Android)
- REST APIs
- 2+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Strong administrative/organizational skills (ability to effectively prioritize, manage time, and meet deadlines on multiple projects).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is required
- Basic knowledge of Native mobile app development experience (Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa Touch, Java, Kotlin, etc.)
- Experience working on an enterprise/SaaS application
What do we offer?
- Work in small teams and a great team atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Fair and open relationships. We work and create a pleasant professional environment, where we primarily strive to be people who help each other and constantly learn.
- A well-coordinated team, without one colleague tripping the other.
- The focus is on quality. Write better code, use better processes, explore better technologies
- Work in an organized team and on challenging projects.
- Adequate compensation for the effort invested.
- Work/life balance. There are no overtime hours unless the situation is critical. Paid overtime work, if any.
If you are interested in this position, send your application (CV).
Job location: Niš, Serbia
Deadline for applications: 10.08.2020.