Boopro Tech is a software development company seeking creative and skilled developers to join our fast-growing team. Our skills and knowledge are very flexible. We are able to accomplish literally any IT challenge today’s market can throw on us.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
Join our team as a Senior Backend Engineer and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of our platform. You will work in an effective, autonomous feature-based team, where you will get to play out your dev skills in a high-impact driven environment. You will be responsible for the full cycle of feature development in your team (“You build it, you run it”), and take part in architecting the backend of our complex video streaming platform.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Design, develop and support our backend services and respective APIs
- Documenting your designs and solutions
- Proposing, planning, and implementing further improvements to the solution
- Implementing the server-side application according to the provided specification
- Executing technical initiatives with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Performing code reviews
- Communicating and coordinating with the front-end teams
- At least 3 years in Java server-side development
- Experience using Spring Boot in a microservice environment
- Track record of working in an agile setup using continuous deployment and delivery
- Experience with event-driven architectures, domain-driven design, and eventual consistency
- Experience with high-availability systems
- Experience with development tools (Git, Maven, Jenkins, or similar)
- Proficient in REST and Microservices architecture
- Knowledge of TCP/IP based protocols (HTTP/DNS)
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology, Continuous Integration and Unit test
- Ability and desire to work in small and dynamic teams
Nice to have:
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with multithreading
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Work Remote or from our comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade and Nis
- Up to twenty-seven days of annual leave
- Flexibility: sliding hours
- Use of the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Agile environment and methodology
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Fully equipped kitchens including espresso and other refreshments
Where are we based?
- Our office in Belgrade is located downtown, Stevana Sremca 20.
- Our office in Nis is located downtown, Trg Kralja Aleksandra 4.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
Send us Your application!
- Please send your application, CV, and example projects
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable project references or Github account
- Please contact us if you have any questions about this position.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.