Boopro Tech is a software development company seeking creative and skilled developers to join our fast-growing team. Our skills and knowledge are very flexible. We are able to accomplish literally any IT challenge today’s market can throw on us.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
We are looking for an insightful and decisive Junior DevOps Engineer who will have an opportunity to work with Senior colleagues on developing and maintaining various projects built on Cloud Native foundations.
You will have the opportunity to learn and improve your skills in an agile environment based on cooperation and mutual respect.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Communicate effectively with our development and operational teams
- Cultivate and enhance operational automation processes
- Support development teams in optimizing application performance, reliability, and security
- Building a process for automation, and contributing to the development of internal tools to achieve operational efficiency.
- Defining and setting development, testing, release, update, and support processes to fulfill the DevOps operation
- Understand, analyze, and automate processes happening within the DevOps department.
- Collaborate on technical architecture and system design
- Write the code (IaaC) for running the cloud infrastructure
Requirements and skills:
- Proficient knowledge of System administration (Linux shell)
- Familiar with tools such as Ansible, Gitlab, Github runner
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Knowledge of automation, monitoring, and deployment processes
- Familiar with Cloud Providers (AWS and/or DigitalOcean is a plus)
- Experience with Docker and docker-compose (Kubernetes is a plus)
- Configuration and monitoring of web servers (Apache, Nginx, tomcat)
- Configuration and monitoring of Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis)
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Security Ops topics
- English language working proficiency
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, or similar tools)
- Experience with automation tools (Terraform, Ansible…)
- Previous experience is preferred
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Work from our comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade and Nis
- Up to twenty-seven days of annual leave
- Flexibility: sliding hours
- Use of the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Agile environment and methodology
- Fully equipped kitchens including espresso and other refreshments
Where are we based?
- Our office in Belgrade is located downtown, Stevana Sremca 20.
- Our office in Nis is located downtown, Ucitelj Tasina 20.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
Send us Your application!
- Please send your application, CV, and example projects
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable project references or Github account
- Please contact us if you have any questions about this position.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.