Boopro Tech is a software development company seeking creative and skilled developers to join our fast-growing team. Our skills and knowledge are very flexible. We are able to accomplish literally any IT challenge today’s market can throw on us.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
Join our team as a Senior Android Developer and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of our platform. You will work in an effective, autonomous feature-based team, where you will get to play out your dev skills in a high-impact driven environment. You will be responsible for the full cycle of feature development in your team (“You build it, you run it”), and take part in the development of our Android TV streaming platform.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Lead projects from proposal through postmortem, assessing vague problems, proposing high-impact solutions, and executing them against a set of success criteria.
- Step up to resolve product issues, large and small
- Documenting your designs and solutions
- Proposing, planning, and implementing further improvements to the solution
- Work alongside a highly motivated team of software engineers, product designers, and academics implementing change in the video streaming industry.
- Build visually rich user experiences.
- Experiment with new technologies to get the best out of the Android Platform.
- Write clean, testable, and well-documented code and treat security as a first-class citizen.
- Keep yourself up-to-date with respect to the technology landscape.
- Own the full app lifecycle from ideation to delivery to the Play Store.
- Significant Android engineering experience (4+ years), with experience working on at least two large native Android applications.
- Professional experience with Java or Kotlin
- Experience with Android TV applications
- Experience with source control and code repository tools (preferable Git)
- Knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Good verbal communication and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Teamwork and Leadership skills
- Team management skills
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Work in small teams and a great team atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Fair and open relationships. We work and create a pleasant professional environment, where we primarily strive to be people who help each other and constantly learn.
- A well-coordinated team, without one colleague tripping the other.
- The focus is on quality. Write better code, use better processes, explore better technologies
- Work in an organized team and on challenging projects.
- Adequate compensation for the effort invested.
- Work/life balance. There are no overtime hours unless the situation is critical. Paid overtime work, if any.
Where are we based?
- Our office in Belgrade is located downtown, Stevana Sremca 20.
- Our office in Nis is located downtown, Trg Kralja Aleksandra 4.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
Send us Your application!
- Please send your application, CV, and example projects
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable project references or Github account
- Please contact us if you have any questions about this position.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.