We are a full-cycle software development company, seeking creative and skilled developers to join our fast-growing team. Our offices are based downtown in Belgrade and Nis with more than twenty developers.
Our skills and knowledge are very flexible – we are able to accomplish literally any IT challenge today’s market can throw on us.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing software development company, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
This job is designed to be performed by professionals and is responsible for the execution of project management competency for our business clients. The project manager manages the delivery of the project from the very beginning (team setup, budget review, initiation of project kick-off with team and client) throughout the whole lifecycle of the project until the completion and formal closure of the project. He/she is also responsible for internal and external reporting of project status and progress (workload progress, financial status, etc.), for implementing and executing processes for managing risks, issues, and changes during the project, and also for completing the project in the defined budget and profitability level.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Ensures project deliverable complies with project plans, requirements, and industry standards
- Ensures timely delivery of deliverables (such as milestones)
- Ensures that your teams are working effectively and efficiently
- Defines project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Defines and delegates tasks according to team member skill sets
- Plans, schedules and creates short- and long-term project plans
- Applies appropriate management methodologies in their teams
- Fluent English, written and spoken, any other language is a plus
- Relationship management – create relationships on all levels.
- Ability to read and write software application specifications
What would we expect from you?
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Product Management role, technology services, digital media, telco, or subscription business focused on the data space.
- Experience managing projects using Agile software development (e.g. Scrum or Kanban), and collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams. Have the experience to prioritize multiple, high-priority projects in a high-paced environment.
- Utilize strong prioritization and project management skills, including timely and proactive communications of timelines, status, and customer concern
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, building strong relationships with partners and teams around the organization. Ability to convey complex requirements in a clear, concise, and credible manner
- Deep analytical abilities, strong out-of-the-box thinking, curious business, and technical demeanor, and an ability to drive action
- Leadership skills to influence partners and see projects through to timely completion in an agile environment
- Excellent analytical skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and ability to “translate “ sophisticated concepts into language and context that are relevant to the business
- Previous experience managing vendors/contractors with previous PMO team management highly preferred
- As an advantage: Certified in Project Management (Prince 2 practitioner, PMP, Agile PM Practitioner or other equal, Scrum Master or IPMA, etc.)
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Work in small teams and a great team atmosphere
- Work Remote or from our comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade and Nis
- From 20 days of holiday per year
- Flexibility: sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Use of the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Agile environment and methodology
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
Where are we based?
- Our office in Belgrade is located downtown, Stevana Sremca 20.
- Our office in Nis is located downtown, Ucitelj Tasina 20.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
Send us Your application!
- Please send your application, CV, and example projects
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable project references or Github account
- Please contact us if you have any questions about this position.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.